Knight Manager is an exciting and entertaining Alexa Skill game that is very popular among children. If you have multiple children and want each child to have their own Knight Manager account without interfering with each other’s progress, this guide is perfect for you.
We will explain step by step how to create a separate Amazon account for each of your children and link it to the Alexa device.
Step 1: Create an Amazon account for each child
- Open the Amazon website (amazon.com (US)) and click on “My Account” in the top right corner.
- Choose “Create a new Amazon account” and enter the required information such as name, email address, and password. Use a separate email address for each child.
- Repeat this process for each child in your family to create separate Amazon accounts.
Step 2: Log in to the Alexa app (with the child’s own smartphone or a parent’s)
- Download the Alexa app from the App Store (iOS: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/amazon-alexa/id944011620) or Google Play Store (Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.amazon.dee.app) on the respective child’s or parent’s smartphone.
- Open the app and log out if you are already logged in. To do this, tap the menu icon (three horizontal lines) in the top left corner, select “Settings” and then “Log Out.”
- Now log in with the previously created Amazon account of the child.
Step 3: Set up the Alexa device on the smartphone
- Tap the menu icon (three horizontal lines) in the top left corner of the Alexa app and select “Devices.”
- Click the plus symbol (+) in the top right corner and follow the instructions to set up your Alexa device and connect it to the child’s Amazon account.
Step 4: Activate Knight Manager Skill
- Go to the menu in the Alexa app and select “Skills & Games.”
- Search for “Knight Manager” and tap on it to open the skill’s detail page.
- Click “Enable for use with Alexa” and follow the instructions to install the skill on the Alexa device.
Repeat steps 2 to 4 for each child who wants to use their own Knight Manager account. Remember to log out after setting up each child and log in with your own Amazon account or that of the next child. This way, each child can play the game independently without affecting the progress of others. Have fun playing Knight Manager with your family!